Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
A beautiful cottage located in the pretty hamlet of Galmpton, near Hope Cove, Salcombe and Thurlestone. The property consists of three bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen and living area complete with granite work tops and breakfast bar, large oak dining table, TV, stereo and wireless internet. There is also a working log fireplace, and an outside seating area complete with barbeque for those warm summer evenings!
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom two sleeps two in bunk beds
- Bedroom three sleeps one in a single bed
- Two further bathrooms, one with walk in shower, one with bath and shower over
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave oven.
- TV, stereo and wireless internet
- Outside seating area for 6 with Weber barbeque
- Extra beds available on request (extra charges apply)
- Bedding provided but linen can be hired for an extra charge
The hamlet of Galmpton is situated in an excellent location, close to beaches, towns and other amenities.
There are many beaches nearby to choose from. The nearest is at Hope Cove, a five minute drive away, which has two beaches, gread for kids. For a larger beach, Thurlestone and South Milton Sands are a 10 minute drive. If you're into surfing, Bantham beach is great and is also only a 15 minute drive from Galmpton.
Thurlestone Golf Club offers an excellent 18 hole golf course in a stunning location overlooking the coastline. There is also a pro shop, and 12 tennis courts, 10 of them grass.
Shops & supermarkets
The nearest convenience store is in Hope Cove, the nearest supermarkets are in Kingsbridge, where you can find Tesco and Morrisons. Hope Cove has a range of small independent shops selling local produce, arts and crafts. Salcombe has a wide range of clothing stores, art galleries and independent boutiques and delicatessans.
The nearest train station is Totnes, a 35 minute drive from Galmpton.
Galmpton is 4 miles from Salcombe and 5 miles from Kingsbridge. Plymouth is 22 miles away.