The Beachside Restaurant at South Sands Hotel is, as the name suggests, set on the water’s edge just outside the beautiful harbour town of Salcombe. The Beachside Restaurant, with its panoramic views of the sea, combines a relaxed atmosphere with some of the best local seafood to create a truly memorable dining experience.
Head Chef, Stuart Downie, and the Beachside Restaurant team create wonderful seafood dishes, the true flavours of the Westcountry.
To view a sample menu, please click here.
- Tempura Soft Shell Crab with wasabi mayo & passionfruit coulis
- River Exe Mussels in a lemongrass, ginger & coconut broth
- Beer Battered Hake with chunky chips, pea puree & tartare sauce
- Char-grilled Monkfish for two, herb crusted with salad & lemon
- Mustard Glazed Pork Chop with fennel coleslaw & skinny fries
- Rump Steak, with roast garlic new potatoes, slow roasted tomato & mushroom
The restaurant is open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner:
Breakfast: 7.30-10.00am all week, including Sunday
Lunch: 12.00-3.00pm all week, including Sunday
Dinner: 6.00pm-9.30pm all week, including Sunday